Supporting your ongoing training plan
Dog Coach Day Training is an invitation-based program for eligible dogs and owners who have completed Dog Coach Remote Collar or Advanced Remote Collar Program. It’s an opportunity to leave your dog with a trainer for the day for focused work that supports the dog behavior and state of mind you are working on at home.
With a recommendation for Day Training, your dog can arrive in the morning and return home each evening after a day of balanced socialization, appropriate crate time, and off-leash remote collar work. The Day Training Program at Dog Coach differs from other drop-off programs by upholding a state of respect and calm that is taught in our prerequisite programs.
Program benefits include:
- Training immersion
- Stamina lessons for relaxed calm
- Balanced socialization experience
- Written training plan after every session
- Additional assessment and support for persistent behavioral issues
Day Training Pricing
Training at the Wenham Training Barn
(1) Day Training session at the Wenham Training Barn